Water Analysis and Indications
Analysis of the Institute of Geothermic Studies and Hydrogeology, Joanneum Research Society:
Mineral-Thermal Water-Analysis ( 15 l /s)
"Sodium-calcium-hydrogen-carbonate mineral thermal water"
Iron 2 + 3
According to a study by Prof. Dr. Walter Marktl, the Lutzmannsburg mineral thermal waters can be applied for the following indications:
- Loco-motor diseases (light to medium chronic rheumatic diseases, degenerative diseases).
- After-treatment of injuries of various genesis of the loco-motor system.
- Functional cardio- and cardiovascular diseases (labile hypertension, functional hypertension, blood circulation disorders).
- Continuing or after-treatment of certain diseases of the nervous system (palsy, cerebral circulation impairment, etc.).
- Promotion of anastasis in conditions of chronic exhaustion and fatigue and in convalescence.
- Certain gynaecological diseases (menstrual cycle disturbances, beginning menopausal discomfort, chronic-infectious adnexal diseases)
Forms of application: immersion and motion baths in all variations.